AT Quiz: How Much of A Travel Addict Are You?
Do you love to travel? Do you think about traveling all the time? Are you addicted?
Take our #AT Quiz and find how much of a travel addict you really are!
You get 1 point for every statement you relate to. Here goes:
1. You start all your stories with “When I was in…”
2. You read travel guides/guidebooks for fun.
3. You plan trips you will never take.
4. You always ask people “Where are you from?” Sometimes, even when you know.
5. You wear flip flops in the shower.
6. You take toilet paper everywhere you go out of habit.
7. You have more than one currency in your wallet.
8. You often tend to speak in airport codes instead city names.
9. You have an elite flyer status on at least one airlines. Extra point: for more than two.
10. You don’t spend money unless it gives you airline miles.
11. You have airline credit cards
12. If you haven’t been anywhere in a few months, you feel uneasy/restless.
13. You spend a few hours a week reading travel blogs and travel websites/ looking up new places.
14. You have subscribed to travel blogs and/or travel magazines.
15. You run a travel related blog/website.
16. You have a packed travel toilet/make up kit. Extra point: if you have an entire packed suitcase handy.
17. You have trips planned for the next 5 years!
18. When people ask about your hobbies, your answer contains the word "travel".
19. You think airplane food isn't that bad.
20. You know exactly what kind of food is served on which airline
21. You know airlines just by looking at the logo on the tail.
22. You have airport terminal layouts memorized.
23. You can identify planes just by looking at them.
24. You run out of passport pages before your passport expires. Extra two points: if you are on your second passport for THIS YEAR!
25. You feel sad when you have to go home from a trip.
So how many of these could you relate to? Are you a completely obsessed or are you barely bitten by the travel bug?
I'd love to know how much you scored! So be sure to tell me in the comments!